Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Busy Life

No more time to update my blog. I’ve decided to remake Chaos Ball Extreme and submit it to Mashooo’s Silverlight game design contest (Contest deadline is next week). This means I have only 1 week to create this game. Since the base code is copied from Chaos Ball Extreme, i think it is possible to complete this game within 1 week (I might need to sleep less and eat dinner faster). Please please please, if you are reading my blog, please go to Mashooo and vote for my game(s). Games that I’ve submitted are

Chaos Ball Extreme

Kill Billy

The third game is going to be the remake of Chaos Ball Extreme. I’ll call it Chaos Ball Extreme – Hypnosis (Hopefully I’ll complete it before next week’s deadline). More details and website about this game will be available soon.

No comments: